When you visit our Site, create an account with us, or contact us for support or other offerings, we collect information that identifies you. This includes information such as your name, company name, email address, or payment information. We may also sometimes collect other information that does not identify you, such as information regarding browser name, operating system, internet service provider, mobile device type, and your mobile network information. In addition, when you access an offer by one of our marketers, we collect online identifiers. We provide more detail in the list below.
- Contact Information: If you are a customer of our services, we will collect general contact information that you provide to us. This includes: your name, address, telephone number and, where applicable, your company name and job title. We may also collect social media contact information including your Instant Messenger, LinkedIn and Facebook profiles. If you access an offer by one of our marketers, we may obtain access to some or all of your contact information in the process of providing services to said marketer.
- Payment Information: When we provide a fee-based service for you, we will collect the following information that you provide to us: billing address, and authorized signature.
- E-mail Addresses: We also collect the email addresses of visitors
- who communicate with us via email; and
- Who contact us via our website
- Login Information: If you have a user account for our platform and/or other services, we will collect your user id (email address) and password.
- Online Identifiers: When you access an offer by one of our marketers, we automatically obtain your Internet Protocol address, browser user agent, and sometimes your device id.
- Domain Names: For each visitor to our Site, our Web server automatically recognizes only the visitor’s domain name but not the email address (where possible).
- Data Trackers, Including Cookies and Web Beacons: We collect information on
- what pages visitors access or visit;
- user-specific information on what pages consumers access or visit; and
- information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
- Aggregate/Deidentified Information: We may collect or create anonymous, de identified, or aggregated data.
- Sensitive Information: Of the types of personal data listed above, the following information we collect may be classified as “sensitive information” under certain privacy laws:
- Social Security number or other tax ID, and/or passport number;
- bank account information (account and routing numbers, wire transfer instructions);
- Login credentials for our platform and/or other services (username and password); and
- Precise geolocation data.